RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation
Workforce Data & Trending Analyst
The Workforce Data and Trending Analyst compiles and analyzes contact center KPIs. The Workforce Data and Trending Analyst identifies areas of opportunity and proposes solutions to the key stakeholders.
The Workforce Data and Trending Analyst reports to the Workforce Management AVP; and must develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and co-workers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and report contact center performance and trends
• Ensure leaders have access to information and resources to help make informed decisions
• Identify trends and areas of opportunity (e.g., volume reduction, quality/efficiency improvement, etc.) and propose solutions
• Lead weekly and daily meetings with management detailing previous and forecasted performance, while identifying risks and offering recommendations to mitigate risk to the contact center
• Track, analyze, and report contact center and agent performance by developing reports that highlight the contact center’s KPIs
• College degree preferred
• Previous call center experience required
• Computer proficiency, with focus on MS Excel and SQL
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts and calculations
• Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, strong customer-service skills including courteous telephone etiquette, and strong negotiation skills with sense of urgency in mind
• Ability to interpret policies and procedures and communicate effectively
• Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment in a complex and rapidly changing environment
• Capability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn and retain new or evolving information and procedures
• Ability to work under stress and pressure and respond to inquiries with tact, diplomacy and patience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
• The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.