The Web Content Specialist and Marketing Coordinator will support and collaborate with the communications and marketing teams and key institutional leaders to manage Vermont Law School's website and digital communications consistent will the strategic objectives. The position will create content with a focus on increasing conversions of integrated marketing campaigns. This position will manage marketing/web ticket requests, manage marketing projects to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met, and provide general support to the members of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create content that will support Vermont Law School's website, social media channels, blogs, landing pages, microsites, and email marketing.
- As needed, assist in the creation of print materials including brochures, fliers, viewbooks, and other collateral.
- Ensure content is accurate, visually appealing, consistently presented, functions across browsers, and is mobile-responsive.
- Maintain optimal site performance, review website statistics, monitor usage and traffic levels, and use search engine optimization to create and maintain compelling web pages.
- Take proactive steps to recommend updates and correct aspects of site content, design, and functionality to improve overall performance and user experience.
- Conduct CMS training for web editors.
- Work closely with departments, faculty, and staff to understand, evaluate, and monitor website objectives and provide timely solutions to meet constituent needs.
- Manage and task marketing requests in ticketing system. Coordinate with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Assist in the management of social media and content calendars.
- Coordinate meetings for team members.
- Manage external vendors as necessary.
- Assist with publicity efforts as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience in marketing, communications, or related field.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience. Familiarity with the education industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with web design, graphics, HTML, and development tools. Drupal experience preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Photoshop. Familiarity with full Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- At least one year of experience with CRM software
- At least one year of experience in managing email marketing campaigns
- Highly organized and efficient, with demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Thorough and precise with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both orally and in writing. Must be able to work with a diverse group of people and explain technical concepts in user-friendly terms.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask. Strong customer service mentality with a “can-do” approach.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.