Vice President of Data Architecture and Analytics will lead the program to develop, maintain and govern the enterprise architecture across the Hyperloop One organization. He/She will be challenged to work on highly complex enterprise-wide projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains and lead the integration of enterprise systems/platforms. Additionally, the VP of Data Architecture and Analytics will be responsible for defining and executing on the vision and strategic priorities for analytics at the company.
Will be a member of Systems Development leadership and will be directly responsible for establishing and maintaining the architecture and analytics vision, strategy and program to ensure data is usable in a real time manner between the pod, tube, track, etc.
- Evangelizing the creative use of data and analytics to solve business problems internally and externally
- Identifying trends in our client work to inform our product development path
- Managing relationships with senior external clients
- Continually looking at the environment to challenge our assumptions around new sources of data, tools, talent, potential partners, etc.
- Engaging with internal clients to improve delivery of custom projects
- Proven expertise in building platforms that support virtualization, scale, security, availability, performance and automation. Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
- Drive end-to-end architecture strategy and roadmap for Hyperloop One
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements, as needed for business-wide projects.
- Identify driving non-functional requirements, including gaps or alignments that drive requirement activities.
- Promote the Enterprise Architect process, outcomes and results to the organization and senior business leadership.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governing principles to guide Enterprise Architect decision making.
- Lead the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Drive thought leadership around Power industrial platforms based on big data analytics and Cloud technologies.
- Develop and promote Cloud related research and partnerships to accelerate opportunities.
- Proven experience leading and inspiring a high-performing team to support growth objectives.
- Operate as a thought leader and visionary, with the ability to guide, influence and inspire peak performance across the data architecture and analytics functions
- Understanding of advanced data architecture and analytics techniques and emerging forms of analytics
- Strong consultative skills to establish relationships across the broader organization
- Ability communicate at all levels with both business and technology leaders, with a strong understand of business data requirements and technology capabilities
- Ability to influence management and build consensus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in data architecture and analytics-related functions
- Experience leading a large data architecture and analytics function in fast-paced environment
- Travel and Transportation experience preferred
- The ideal candidate holds an advanced degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.