Vice President– SP Solutions
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Vice President–SP Solutions responsible for delivering complex solutions to our Service Provider and large Enterprise customers.
The Vice President is expected to be a business leader that will set the overall strategy for the practice and build a success-based business plan against which he/she will execute. The SP Solutions Practice will focus on delivering positive business outcomes in the key SP industry transition areas of Network Function Virtualization (NFV), 5G, and IoT. To deliver these outcomes, the Vice President will work with key OEM partners, including Cisco, Red Hat, and Intel, and critical internal partners to build, validate, and integrate complex, multi-vendor solutions in the ATC and ITC for our SP customers. The Vice President will also partner closely with the Global Service Provider (GSP) sales leadership and WWT Services to ensure there is a tight alignment between their go-to-market plans and the SP Solutions Practice business plan.
- Provide business and technical leadership to WWT and our customers
- Create a strategy for WWT’s SP Solutions business
- Build and execute a success-based business plan
- Attract and mentor strong technical and business talent
- Build a high performance team
- Work closely with industry OEMs to create strong business partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with other BD practices and other functions within WWT to deliver positive business outcomes for our SP and large Enterprise customers
- Work closely with the GSP sales leadership and WWT Services to ensure there is a strong go-to-market model for the SP Solutions business plan
- Create a sales enablement plan for the WWT sales organization
- 10+ years delivering positive business outcomes for SP customers
- Deep understanding of the business transitions occurring the SP industry
- History of successful business execution
Outstanding industry relationships
Ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external partners
Strong leadership skills
Strong communications skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.