The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy and execution in North America. This position is an executive level position and will report directly to the SVP of Sales.
The VP of Sales will manage sales efforts to include new account sales, current account expansion, and sales strategy. The position is measured by, and expected to achieve all agreed upon new sales goals for the assigned territory.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic sales plans
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets
- Build and maintain C3 IoT’s company brand, establishing our position in the market
- Collaborate with sales, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3 IoT by driving business development with company partners
- Conduct market research and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals
- Personally engage in key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change
- Manage development and maintenance of referral-generation plans
- Manage development and execution of external and internal sales communications plans
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- 7+ years documented experience in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services
- Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required
C3 IoT offers an excellent compensation and benefits program.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.