Position Vacancy ID:
SR INSTRUCTIONAL SPEC(S48BN) or INSTRUCTIONAL SPEC(S48DN) or ASSOC INSTRUCTNL SPEC(S48FN)
A530360-MEDICAL SCHOOL/ACAD AFFAIRS/CD ADMIN
Anticipated Begin Date:
NOVEMBER 21, 2016
This is a renewable appointment.
Minimum $42,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and area of specialization:
Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
1. Strong computer skills with MS Office applications, including Excel and Word, as well as electronic mail and internet applications.
2. Experience creating and implementing policies and/or procedures
3. Advanced written and oral communication skills.
4. Ability to determine priority and manage multiple, often simultaneous, tasks.
1. 1-2 years of experience working in a testing and assessment environment, particularly within higher education.
2. Prior experience with any of the following software packages: Desire2Learn, Canvas, ExamSoft.
Title Prefix will be determined by years of experience.
License or Certificate:
The Testing Administrator for the UW School of Medicine & Public Health oversees and manages testing and assessment services for all first through fourth-year medical students. These testing and assessment services occur across multiple platforms including learning management systems, high stakes testing applications and skills assessment applications. Under the general supervision of the Statistician & Data Coordinator, this position will manage exam uploads, run exam analytic reports, establish security protocols, hire and train exam proctors, ensure procedural compliance and communicate with students, faculty and staff in Madison and state-wide campus locations.
Relay Access (WTRS): 7-1-1 (out-of-state: TTY: 800.947.3529, STS: 800.833.7637) and above Phone number
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.