Are you a maker who likes to work with Arduinos, Raspberry Pis and other low-cost hardware? Are you passionate about building smarter devices and showing applications for Internet of Things? Do you have a strong interest in an aptitude for explaining and writing about complex concepts and procedures?
Come join a team that writes online help content on how to use MathWorks IoT and Hardware solutions. Write documentation and examples that show creative ways to use our next generation of tools. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software.
- Plan, research, write and update user-focused online content that explains key concepts and solutions to our end users
- Develop examples and tutorials to show how to use our hardware support and Internet of Things solutions
- Identify missing topics and fill gaps in existing information
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously and work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional team members
- Participate in the development of products, review software requirements and functional designs, provide comments and suggest improvements
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Bachelor's or higher with knowledge of working with and hardware programing
- Demonstrated ability to explain concepts in the classroom or in writing
- Ability to develop and document simple, creative demonstrations in various industries
- Previous experience writing for a technical audience
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink a plus
- Experience with data science, statistics and data visualization
To be considered for this opportunity, please include the following information as part of your online application (when asked for Additional Documents):
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.