WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Senior Product Manager. You will report to the VP of Technology as part of the CTO office. As we continue to drive our already strong enterprise business we will look to advance our technology into new areas such as authentication, identity and privacy, as well as new markets like Consumer and IoT. As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping to develop strong strategies and business plans which includes competitive research, market analysis and technical leadership that will drive market share and bookings for the company. As a Technology Product Owner, you will be responsible for validating through research and strong use cases for existing and new capabilities that will strengthen our position as a leader, but more importantly, foster partnerships (OEMs, ISVs) that will expand our market share and revenue.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Focus on 12+ months out and partner with mainline Product Management and Business Development to drive features into the product roadmap
- Research opportunities for Cylance to provide unique solutions to advanced threats that will help drive our market share and bookings through product or OEM partnerships
- Partner with the VP of Technology and the business development team to engage with potential customers (OEN, ISVs) to evaluate needs and opportunities to drive value for the company
- Design, develop and manage activities for a specific product or group of products from use case definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Maintain a strong customer focus
- Drive competitive analysis thru technology and market research
- Work the Agile process as a Product Owner
- Develop and manage roadmaps and interact with engineering to guide them on requirements
- As a PM, maintain close interaction with research and engineering as part of the Agile process which requires frequent project / sprint reviews during development to clarify and adjust features and their priorities for the team
- Travel to customer and non-customer sites (~40%)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7-9 years of proven experience in software product management role with an emphasis on security being highly desirable
- Must have a strong technical background
- Security relevant experience or knowledge is highly desirable
- Proven customer experience with emphasis on developing OEM and ISV partnerships is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of new technology trends and how to capitalize on them to innovate in the market place
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs
- Ability to innovate, develop and execute against company vision and strategy
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate category opportunities and challenges, and uncover new customer insights.
- Strong business acumen is desired
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Direct Agile experience
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
- BENEFITS AND PERKS
- In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
- Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.