At Rambus, we are turning incredible possibilities into everyday reality by helping to deliver the innovations that greatly impact the world we live in. We create leading-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security to smart sensors and lighting. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems around the globe, running critical applications for Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms.
And our history runs deep – we have been a staple in Silicon Valley for the past 25 years and are continually anticipating key technology trends and are developing innovations that drive market changes. From a pure IP provider to becoming a fabless chipmaker, Rambus is evolving to address critical challenges in the semiconductor industry.
As a dynamic organization, we are always seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to explore their passions to develop products that have real life impact. As well, Rambus benefits are among the most comprehensive and competitive in Silicon Valley.
Rambus’ IP Strategy and Licensing team is seeking a Technical IP Analyst to perform technical product analyses in support of Rambus’ competitive analysis, licensing, and patenting activities. The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background in high performance SoC applications and system design, including advanced DRAM and Flash memory sub-systems and high-speed serial links.
- Perform product analysis including sourcing of relevant products, system level reverse engineering including high speed signal probing
- Identify, qualify and coordinate analysis work with outside labs and services providers
- Deliver relevant data to document evidence of use for selected technologies
- Provide competitive product analysis results
- Perform landscape analysis to understand relevant markets and products
- BSEE or higher degree with (5+ yrs) of experience in SoC applications and system design
- Demonstrated experience to perform product analysis at the IC and system level
- Hands-on knowledge with high-speed oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Understanding of memory subsystems and/or gigabit SerDes interfaces preferred
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate new technologies
- Ability to deliver quality results under tight schedules and work in cross functional teams
- Fast learner with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with patents considered a plus
Rambus offers an extremely competitive compensation package, which includes a strong base salary, bonus, equity, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, time-off program and gym membership.
Rambus creates cutting-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security, smart sensors and lighting. Our chips, customizable IP cores, architecture licenses, tools, services, training and innovations improve the competitive advantage of our customers. We collaborate with the industry, partnering with leading ASIC and SoC designers, foundries, IP developers, EDA companies and validation labs. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems, powering and securing diverse applications, including Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms. At Rambus, we are makers of better. For more information about Rambus, visit rambus.com. For additional information on life at Rambus and our current openings, check out rambus.com/careers/ .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.