This is an exciting position for software engineers who want to combine their passion in Machine Learning/Deep Learning to drive and deliver influence and impact in wide range of market segments – Cloud Service Providers, IoT, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Enterprise customers during pre-sales and post-sales cycle of various Intel Software Development Tools. As a Technical Consulting Engineer, you will use your knowledge of various Deep Learning Algorithms to win the hearts and minds of software developers who want to implement various machine learning, deep learning algorithms while maximizing performance on Intel architecture.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- help our customers in IoT, Cloud, HPC and Enterprise segment improve software quality and performance by driving adoption of our Machine Learning/Deep Learning libraries
- Offer Technical consulting and training to key customers remotely or on-site.
- Creating technical marketing collateral, knowledge base articles and customer case studies.
- Developing, prototyping, and documenting code samples for technical trainings, seminars and webinar like activities.
- Soliciting customer feedback proactively on our software products and technologies and ensure this feedback is understood by the appropriate teams within Intel.
- Leveraging customer feedback in conjunction with appropriate use of internal investigations to drive the design requirements for the next generation of hardware and software.
- Collaborating with product development teams in planning next generation product features.
- Determining and defining best practices for Intel developer products and highlighting these to educate customers via various venues.
- Provide technical support for Intel's Machine Learning Libraries
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Master's degree or a Ph.D in any of the following areas: e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE or Math or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Linear Algebra, Caffe, Torch, Theano, Google tensor flow
- Strong communications skills, analytic and problem solving skills are must
- 1 or more years of experience in statistical analysis, machine learning, deep learning and data mining
- 1 or more years of experience in customer facing roles addressing the needs of software developers Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.