This position will identify actionable opportunities through customer analysis and data driven insights and provide recommendations based on industry research and data analysis. This role will provide technical expertise and guidance in the development of statistical analysis, including predictive models, segmentation, forecasting and profiling. The successful candidate will work closely across key functional business areas and product lines. The candidate should be ROI-focused and will be responsible for influencing strategic direction and resource allocation .
- Provide extensive input into the methods used to gather and store analytic data ensuring established targets are met; integrating advanced statistical techniques into enterprise wide data stores to increase the value of information contained there, and to make enterprise level data more useful in the strategic and business planning process
- Enhance/refine/create reporting through dashboards and other data visualization techniques that enhance stakeholder understanding of key business metrics/indicators
- Develop and execute analytic projects including statistical models, segmentation, lists preparation, reporting, and ad hoc analysis using BI and statistical tools
- Develop business case presentations and action plans to drive strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, cross-sell optimization, product opportunities and cost/benefit analysis
- Consult and advise teams on how to improve KPIs through the use of modeling, forecasting and simulation techniques
- Recommend appropriate statistical solutions to business problems to ensure the effectiveness of marketing, targeting and product development activities
- Recommend test and control strategies to measure bottom-line impact of Marketing strategies by leveraging advanced analytical tools
- Develop reports and presentations, documenting analyses and ensuring that key stakeholders understand the business implications for those analyses
- Leverage internal and external customer information to understand customer propensities and derive/refine customer strategy
- Prepares forecasts and recommendations based on industry research and data analysis in the areas of product preferences, market penetration, practices and sales trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of strategic marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of statistics, confidence intervals, clustering, sampling and test/control cells
- Exceptional project management, relationship management and communication skills required
- Must possess the ability to convey ideas articulately to internal and external customers, peers and management
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment
- Proven experience with database marketing, customer segmentation and results analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn applicable systems/ software quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to continually and quickly learn
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of predictive modeling or data mining (Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Clustering, Forecasting and Simulation models) experience required
- 3+ years of SAS experience required
- SAS Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Statistics, math or other quantitative field preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in financial services and/or insurance preferred
- Experience tracking, reporting, and analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on results/findings
- Experience using Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is more than just a bank; it’s the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.