Seeking a Systems Architect, Morristown, NJ, Full-Time.
BridgeView IT is seeking a Systems Architect. The role is located in Morristown, NJ. It is a full-time opportunity. The Systems Architect provides end-to-end ownership of the operation system to proactively manage IT applications and infrastructure to ensure on demand availability, capacity management and outstanding performance.
- End-to-End ownership of connected devices & systems
- Ownership of disaster recovery, business continuity, scalability, capacity, redundancy, and resiliency, maintenance and decommissioning planning.
- Technical documentation
- Product & technology roadmap reviews
- Rough order of magnitude & estimate creation
- Implement IT policies, procedures, and system controls
- Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting
- Work with enterprise architects, security, and operations teams to ensure best in class service is supplied for new product introduction(NPI)
- Balances and integrates hardware and software strategy, architecture and execution
- Complete understanding of IoT end-2-end
- Define and integrate predictive data driven tools
- Integrative thinker with the ability to see how parts interact with each other to create a solution (big picture thinking)
- Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed
- Interpersonal – collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Well organized and has the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Cloud, On-premise, and hybrid infrastructure knowledge
- Communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, networking, software, application, and systems engineering
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Customer service orientation
- Time management and prioritization
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.