Are you passionate about strategy and market intelligence consulting, but want to work on the company side? Do you want to use your consulting experience but focus on the strategy for one company? Are you tired of traveling? Are you excited to explore new
printing, display, point-of-sale, and sensing applications and business models?
The Epson Strategy & Market Analytics team works with key stakeholders in product development, marketing, and sales to deliver market intelligence and develop, recommend, and support the execution of impactful growth strategies. This position offers a great
opportunity to build expertise in specific product categories through strategic projects, value-added analytics, and market tracking/reporting and to work with high-performing colleagues and stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate is a:
- Strategist and Analytical Powerhouse – Proven track record of understanding market trends, opportunities, & competitors and delivering actionable recommendations to drive growth
- Thought Partner – Enjoys interacting with Senior level managers on key issues/trends affecting their business and develop strategies
- Data-Driven Consultant – You know how to utilize research and detailed analysis to track and deliver key market intelligence to our internal clients
- Strong Communicator – Able to communicate your results in a succinct, easy-to-understand manner, to all levels of the organization
Key Accountabilities include:
- Leading strategic projects through the development of business cases, industry & competitive landscapes, and key recommendation analyses
- Delivering value-added analyses and market intelligence to provide key insights
- Preparing market and company business reports and presentations for executive teams
- Manage and leverage relationships with vendors for a specific product/service (best price, best product, etc)
- Have 5-8 years of experience in strategy experience leading projects and/or major work streams supporting market sizing and forecasting, growth strategies, and go-to-market strategies
- Have 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting, strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) required; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated skills in defining problems, analyzing and synthesizing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet short deadlines Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of syndicated media research & systems (NPD, Gartner Dataquest, IDC, comScore, Nielsen) a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.