IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We combine our expertise in advanced analytics, marketing, sales and strategy, empowered by Big Data and technology, to develop practical insights and actionable recommendations.
IRI Retail Productivity Consultants develop retail strategy that drives better in-store execution through sophisticated analytical tools and strategic support for manufacturing and retailer relationships. We deliver solutions in fast moving and complex environments continuously innovating in retail merchandising and category management analytics including optimization, shelf space shopper segmentation, store cluster, assortment, category management and sales analytics.
We are experts in CPG and Retail marketing measurement and analysis and demonstrate an understanding of analytic methodologies including:
- Category Growth Strategy
- Assortment Optimization
- In Store Execution
- Shopper Centric Assortment
Our Consultants oversee the delivery of key client engagements across a portfolio of strategic Accounts in IRI’s Retail Productivity domain and utilize IRI’s unparalleled Liquid Data platform including the world’s largest set of data related to household level consumer behavior. IRI data also includes additional proprietary data including POS, FSP, Rentrak, Household Panel, Experian, Kantar Retail and comScore.
Scope and Responsibilities:
Working directly with clients, distill key business insights and present very technical content to non-technical audiences.
Demonstrate analytic aptitude and intellectual curiosity in a hands-on role that requires rolling up sleeves and using models that measure, optimize and forecast the impact of category management, assortment optimization and merchandising planning activities.
Analyze and link complex data sets across media, consumer promotions, trade and competitive opportunities. Key analyses yield insight across channels
Act as a thought leader and contribute to practice objectives, including producing high quality industry presentations based on cutting edge client engagements.
Previous client-facing analytics experience, including business-building ( or identifying internal business-enhancing projects), in one or more of the environments below:
- Top-tier consulting environment
- Market Research supplier
- Analytics software
- CPG manufacturer
- Digital Analytics Agency/vendor
Proven domain CPG-oriented expertise in:
- Category Management and Category Development expertise
- Marketing Strategy
- Demonstrated Project Management skills; proven ability to maintain focus and poise amidst concurrent and competing priorities
- Strong experience or potential to foster internal and external consultative client partnerships
- Proven curiosity and skills to acquire and assimilate new information with little direction
- Strong applied math and pragmatic mathematical and predictive modeling skills
- Proven skills summarizing or presenting complex technical subject matter for/to a non-technical audience
- Ability/drive to make decisions with conviction in ambiguous and fast-moving environments; must be comfortable “filling in the blanks” with only 70% of the facts at-hand
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel
- Undergraduate degree is required; Advanced degree is a plus
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.