Honeywell Sensing & IoT is a leading global supplier of standard and custom-engineered Electromechanical Switches, Electronic Sensors, Gas Sensors, Barcode Scan-Engines and Test & Measurement Sensors.
With more than 50,000 products ranging from snap action, limit, toggle and pressure switches to pressure, position, speed and airflow sensors, Honeywell Sensing & IoT has a product portfolio to meet any industry’s requirements and any company’s needs.
On top of our impressive product lines, we also bring to bear engineering expertise and value-added capabilities no other company offers. While our switch and sensor solutions meet a wide array of basic and complex applications, our custom-engineered solutions offer enhanced precision, repeatability and ruggedness for each industry of our expertise.
Our clear focus is around Aerospace, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Test & Measurement applications, where our switches and sensors are a key component of the total solution.
With our extensive application experience and high performance products we are able to create very solid and unique value propositions for our customers. Paired with our global sourcing and manufacturing capabilities and a superior technical and customer support organization we are able to drive the difference.
We are currently seeking a
Strategic Account Manager
line of business. As a Strategic Account Manager for Honeywell you will be responsible for managing a defined number of our key strategic accounts and a set of development accounts. The key focus is driving new business opportunities, ensuring effective retention and fulfillment of existing business. Growth is our key focus.
- Establish overall account strategy (pricing, product portfolio, etc.)
- Conduct monthly account planning and needs reviews
- Develop deep industry and product expertise to identify NBO’s
- Ensure alignment with account and HON Lines of Business (LOB) roadmaps
- Recognize/coordinate opportunities for selling across HON business
- Identify, generate and close New Business Opportunities (NBO’s) within strategic accounts
- Manage relationship and business within strategic accounts
- Develop strong relationships with key senior influencers at strategic accounts
- Maintain accurate customer records, sales and activity forecast
- Possess sufficient technical knowledge to provide customer guidance
- Build understanding of ops/opportunities/activities within accounts
- Lead and manage the persuasion steps of the sales process
- Leverage Application Engineer and CSM for support
- Communicate and coordinate with CSM’s to keep abreast of customer issues and ensure satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years sales and / or account management experience
- 3 years of experience managing large, national or multi-national medical accounts
- Great interpersonal/persuasion skills & poise, especially with senior leaders
- Strong relationship-building & influencing skills – ability to gain trust quickly
- Ability to navigate large, multi-location accounts
- Ability to quickly identify, define, and articulate business winning strategy (price, capabilities, etc.)
- Proficient at uncovering business issues & providing insightful, actionable recommendations
- Adept at quick thinking and ability answer questions & problem solve in the field
- Strong technical, product, and application understanding
- Ability to conduct account level financial planning and forecasting
- Ability to coordinate and co-sell with internal sales resources
- Advanced written/verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Delivers results within a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Willingness to travel 75%+
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.