Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Storage and Big Data Technical Consultant-1576904
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. HPE's internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront of the new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the company strategy.
- High level of English and Spanish bilingual skill speaking and written way.
- Candidate have to attend Spanish and English Caribbean countries and customers
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies, including Storage, Big Data, Virtualizations, Consolidation and Cloud.
- Proved experience, training and / or Certifications in Storage, DB, Bid Data technologies and Hadoop / HortonWorks environments
- Experience in open technologies as Linux, Open Stack
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization environments like: VMWare, HyperView or similar will be a value
- Technical knowledge and training and / or certifications in cloud environments, design and implementation OpenStack or Azure or similar
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Job – Services
Primary Location – Puerto Rico-Puerto Rico-San Juan
Schedule – Full-time
Shift – Day Job
Travel – Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting – Oct 21, 2016
EEO Tagline Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.