Super Micro Computer, Inc is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will design, develop and execute performance testing for our eCommerce platform. He / She will also identify performance bottlenecks and scalability issue; and propose solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- QUALIFICATIONS: :
- MS Computer Science or related discipline
- 15+ years of experience in: dev test, test engineering, performance engineering, or systems engineering
- Expertise in one or more of the following: PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, Bash, Perl, Scala
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Git, Perforce, Subversion, or other SCM
- MySQL, SQL skills or equivalent experience with noSQL databases like Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Prior experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
- Experience with performance tools (i.e. SOAPUI/Jmeter/Loadrunner) and system tools (vmstat/top)
- Experience with Web Services development (SOAP/REST)
- About the Company:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.