Intelligent Business Applications are a significant priority for Microsoft. We just announced our future direction, Microsoft Dynamics 365 in July of 2016. We’ve seen tremendous momentum in business apps with the launch of our ground-breaking ERP in the cloud and nearly doubling our CRM Online business in FY16. The power of One Microsoft is where we differentiate Dynamics 365 from any other business application provider in the market. We’re tying together the power of business processes and data, productivity tools, big data, IoT and device data, and advanced analytics to elevate our message and story around Intelligent Business Applications that help companies drive digital transformation to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations ad transform product. Join the team and help us transform the business applications market!
The C+E Marketing team is looking for a passionate technical product marketer leader to drive and evangelize our Dynamics 365 technical value proposition, cloud benefits, and roadmap. You will also be the voice of the customer inside our organization. Specifying and quantifying the market opportunity and key customer scenarios across our business apps, including Office 365, Power BI, Cortana Intelligence and Azure IoT. You’ll also act as the evangelist of the business application platform internally and externally.
This high-profile role will be accountable for setting key business and readiness objectives. You must be able to think strategically about the customer opportunities and match strategies and tactics to achieve business success. Your success will depend on your ability to translate the benefits of technology into value for customers in a simple and concise narrative! Equally important is how we land the value message with our eco-system.
As such, we are looking for an individual with good written communication skills, strong collaboration mind-set to drive initiatives with marketing, subsidiaries, and engineering teams, and high drive for results and the rigor to achieve them. This individual must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Work across the organization including engineering to drive the voice of the Customer (with key customers and partners), helping set direction of our business app product strategy and priorities.
- Engage with our sales and marketing leadership to enable successful and deep relationships and set business priorities
- Collaborate closely with Program Management on roadmap and roadmap disclosure through roadmap disclosure tools and work with core Product Marketing on key communication themes.
- Lead the development of sales tools to evangelize the business value of our offering include TCO modeling tools, RFP, and Business Value tools.
- Articulate our product strategy and offering to customers and partners globally. Be a key external spokesperson for our Dynamics 365 offering and strategy, both to influencers and customers at EBCs and events.
- Collaborate with core product marketing to provide reasons to believe and competitive differentiation for messaging and GTM strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of technical product marketing, management or planning experience in enterprise CRM and/or ERP enterprise business applications.
- Experience with marketing or developing cloud solutions is a big plus! Deep subject matter expertise in Sales, Service, or ERP processes, technologies and competitive landscape
- Absolute passionate for new technologies and trends including Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Cloud, Mobile, and Social and how these will influence the way enterprises operate.
- Knowledge of business application technology (especially cloud) and translate this into customer benefits.
- Ability to develop and maintain CxO level relationships.
- Proven strategic and creative thinker
- Dynamic, articulate, confident, self-starter with ability to articulate our value proposition (in both written and verbal format)
- Ability to collaborate within and across groups at Microsoft including R&D, partner/field teams, campaign teams, core Product Marketing, subsidiaries, and marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
This position is geographically based in the United States, and domestic/international travel may range between 15 – 30%.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.