Use strong technical skills to research vertical-based customer solution. Become a company-wide leader on this technology, create aggressive go-to market plan, manage development of product with cross-functional team based on customer feedback, and develop product roadmap. Also become core member of Motherboard Product Management team and engage in technical, product development, marketing, and pre/post-sales support activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- Qualifications :
- BS or MS, EE or Computer H/W relative.
- 5+ years Server System Design Engineering, Server Project Control or Server Product Planning experience
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrate understanding or how to successfully work in cross-functional organizations
- Creativity to develop new strategies and solutions
- Ability to lead extended teams and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of market trends and customer needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation skills), and ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent knowledge of server systems, PC systems, and computer peripherals is required
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc. :
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.