Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Manager/Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics will be a key member of Illumina’s marketing team. He or she will lead the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis and analytical models used to enhance decision making across the Global Marketing function
A champion for data driven decision making, this position
supports the organization with insights and predictive models used to produce improved results.
In partnership with key stakeholders, the candidate will define metrics, acquire data, and develop dashboards to help manage the Global Marketing business, align metrics across various marketing functions, and train users on analytic best practices. This individual is ready and willing to “roll-up their sleeves” and work to generate these analytic offerings.
All About You
- Developing dashboards and standardized reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders then work to ensure utilization and adoption of reporting by these stakeholders
- Marketing data ownership/management, as well as alignment with relevant corporate data initiatives
- Securing buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders
- Leading efforts to define and implement frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing marketing results
- Creating and maintaining appropriate marketing key performance indicators and ROI models for marketing campaigns, out-of-campaign activities, and internal marketing performance to determine effectiveness
- Perform segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups
- Advise marketing functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
- Creating advanced and predictive models such as marketing mix, propensity to buy, next best offer and customer lifetime value, then assist marketing teams in using these models to adjust their tactical mixes
- Working with the business, operations, and IT teams to understand internal operational processes and source systems underlying the Marketing lifecycle. Provide insights and recommendations for addressing process, data, and automation issues
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally in analytics and operations roles
- 5-7 years of experience in analytic and data driven roles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Experience with large marketing data sets, SQL, Data Warehousing and Visualization tools
- Proven ability to establish and leverage credibility and rapport with senior executives and peers
- Proficient in data retrieval skills, use of Excel, SQL, Tableaum and data structure and modelling concepts
- Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems independently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS in Marketing, Analytics, CS, Data Analysis, Economics, or Business. MBA preferred.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.