At Rambus, we are turning incredible possibilities into everyday reality by helping to deliver the innovations that greatly impact the world we live in. We create leading-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security to smart sensors and lighting. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems around the globe, running critical applications for Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms.
And our history runs deep – we have been a staple in Silicon Valley for the past 25 years and are continually anticipating key technology trends and are developing innovations that drive market changes. From a pure IP provider to becoming a fabless chipmaker, Rambus is evolving to address critical challenges in the semiconductor industry.
As a dynamic organization, we are always seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to explore their passions to develop products that have real life impact. As well, Rambus benefits are among the most comprehensive and competitive in Silicon Valley.
The Rambus Cryptography Research Division is a leading provider of innovative R&D driven technologies, products, and services that today secure nearly nine billion products made annually with tamper resistant technologies. Cryptography Research technologies and products are deployed in many high-volume consumer products with a solid 10+ year record of securing transactions, protecting digital content, and preventing counterfeiting. Cryptography Research is an essential supplier of hardware-and-software-enabled security solutions to multiple industries including semiconductor, pay TV, gaming, printing, government, payments, and entertainment, among others.
- Identify new market opportunities that can leverage CRD products to develop new revenue sources
- Drive digital content and IP protection market research and intelligence, competitive analysis, market segmentation, market sizing, competitive analysis and SWOT analysis
- Define and execute a competitive marketing strategy for CRD digital content and IP protection segment
- Develop MRDs, go-to-market plans, business models and pricing
- Define CRD digital content and IP protection products value proposition, messaging, and differentiation
- Identify strategic product partners to build CRD digital content and IP protection products ecosystem
- Collaborate with product management, corporate marketing, engineering and field teams in generation of effective marketing materials for CRD digital content and IP protection offerings
- Lead development of technical marketing collateral
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, briefs, white papers and website content
- Communicate and evangelize CRD digital content and IP protection products in live training events, speaking opportunities and social media
- At least 5 years of product marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience
- MBA or equivalent business experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful positioning, collateral development, and lead generation
- Domain expertise: security concepts including cryptography and key management, DRM and CAS technologies
- Proven ability to be self-directed and proactive
- Willingness to travel up to 25% in order to evangelize CRD technologies and solutions with sales, partners and customers
- Strong ability to communicate precisely in written, presentation, and verbal forums
- Ability to communicate and translate technical issues for business users
- Confidence, credibility and poise
Rambus offers an extremely competitive compensation package, which includes a strong base salary, bonus, equity, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, time-off program and gym membership.
Rambus creates cutting-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security, smart sensors and lighting. Our chips, customizable IP cores, architecture licenses, tools, services, training and innovations improve the competitive advantage of our customers. We collaborate with the industry, partnering with leading ASIC and SoC designers, foundries, IP developers, EDA companies and validation labs. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems, powering and securing diverse applications, including Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms. At Rambus, we are makers of better. For more information about Rambus, visit rambus.com. For additional information on life at Rambus and our current openings, check out rambus.com/careers/ .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.