This role will support the following activities :
- Accountable to execute Advanced Analytic solutions across the globe, managing all internal BIS activities and interchange with external parties while keeping an eye on lift and shift opportunities. There will be strong oversight and partnership within the PAC team until business knowledge and statistical competence around CPG approaches can be developed.
- Accountable to execute statistical methods, database creation and ETL as well as applications (including Tableau or Microstrategy visualizations and JAVA development)
- Requires strong communications with the team, business and extended IT teams
This role will grow into being accountable to manage / coordinate all BIS teams (contractor extensions, data, BI, infrastructure) required to support Advanced Analytics solutions as well as creating strong business partnership.
- Solid business understanding of CPG and PepsiCo with a quick acumen for new subject areas
- Able to take all opportunities to sell PAC's capabilities to new constituents
- Quickly able to design advanced solutions and estimate effort / cost
- Strong ability to generate business report-outs with meaningful insights (PPT)
- Able to simplify complex analytical solutions for the business as well as extended IT team members
- Accountable for design, develop and execute PAC initiatives while encouraging lift and shift repeatability across the globe.
- Expected to execute 4-6 complex PAC initiative annually while enabling the business a high ROI when using the insights
- Identify continual improvement of all solutions to position for lift and shift opportunities.
- Ensure markets have the ability to clearly understand the analytic approach and report-out including several alignment sessions and clear next steps to action.
Drive Future Success:
- Actively evolve analytic solutions to more simply lift and shift across the globe.
- Bachelors required
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with solid critical thinking able to quickly connect technical and business 'dots'
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- Able to understand statistical solutions and execute similar activities
- Solid skills in creating databases, SQL, extract, translation and load technical capabilities (5+ years' experience)
- Experience in applications development, JAVA a plus (4 years' experience)
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate in business language
- Can translate complex business issues into technical solutions and able to simplify complex technical solutions in simple business terms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
Job Ref: 101500BR
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.