Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITRI), is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We have recently been named a Grid Edge 2016 Award winner by Greentech Media for its OpenWay Riva IoT solution. The Grid Edge Awards represent the top 20 companies or projects that have a demonstrated potential to shape tomorrow’s distributed energy systems.
Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of programs and processes. This includes the development and management of sales incentive plans, local bonus plans, management incentive plans, annual salary planning budgets and pay increase programs, development of global salary structures and programs, market planning and adjustments. Will work with local HR leaders to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Works closely with HR Business Partners and local HR on a wide range of compensation matters. This position is a key leader in the Global Rewards and HR team.
The position will play a direct role in compensation strategic planning, design, analysis, budgeting and implementation. Will develop related policies and provide project leadership to impact business success and ensure our reward systems drive innovation and results desired. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads the management and development of all compensation plans, including sales incentive plans, commission plans, local bonus plans, management incentive plans, annual salary planning, global salary structures and compliance with local laws and regulations.
• Counsels HR generalists, managers & associates in all areas of compensation including market analysis, administration, policies and regulatory compliance
• Works with the global HR team to design & administer international compensation programs
• Oversees maintenance of job classifications (titles, grades, FLSA, EEO, etc)
• Oversee global bonus processes, working with Finance, executives and global team as needed
• Evaluates present compensation and sales programs through research, surveys, and analysis of trends to ensure plans are competitive and current.
• Ensure the administration of various compensation plans are in compliance with established guidelines, processes, and procedures. This includes incentive compensation, sales compensation, annual merit review, promotions, and geographic differential
• Coordinates and communicates variable pay plans including analysis and recommendations
Direct Reports: 3 Analysts
Reports To: Sr. Director, Global Rewards
Job Location: Liberty Lake, WA
• 8+ years compensation program experiences, with 3+ years in a leadership role
• Experience with sales, commission and incentive plan development required
• Experience in a global technology company preferred
• Experience in a global company required
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to drive change through influence
• Strong project management skills
• BA or above in Business or related major
1 – 10%
This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.