Motivated, self-starter responsible for supporting targeting, call planning, physician and territory segmentation, sales force effectiveness, data mining and sales analytics. Support internal analysts, manager and director in department projects. Ability to synthesize direction from multiple streams including Sales Administration, Product Management and Sales Management. This position will also provide support for targeting optimization strategies, including advanced physician evaluations and business rule development. The abilities to analyze and to effectively articulate and implement results are essential for this position.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide analytical and maintenance support for call planning and targeting strategies
- Provide development support for new target panels that reflect changes in promotional strategies and tactics
- Involve in optimizing physician-level evaluation schema based on physician response to various promotional efforts and total business opportunities
- Maintain business rules for call planning, targeting both on retail and Institutional channels.
- Run ad hoc data requests and analytics support for internal streams.
- Maintain physician removal database for compliance requirements
- Provide analytic support for territory and physician segmentation based on opportunity.
- Provide sales force sizing and structure support.
- Provide analytical support across all brands and sales forces
- Communicate all work effectively to Sales, Product, and Executive Management teams.
- Support all ad hoc analysis/reporting requirements of Sales Administration team
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- 2-3 Years Analytical experience in Pharmaceutical Sales Operations/Administration, Market Research, or related consultancy.
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Strong Database Management skills (SAS required, MS Access/VBA and Oracle preferred).
- Excellent analytical and cognitive skills.
- Applied knowledge of industry data, such as IMS XPonent, XPonent PlanTrak, IMS DDD, Longitudinal Patient Data or comparable industry data.
- Strong Presentation skills (both oral and written) required.
- Comfort using all primary components of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree necessary.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.