Collects data and provides analyses for a broad array of healthcare redesign issues across disciplines and functional areas. Has sole responsibility for some small to medium size analytical projects. Works under limited supervision. May be dedicated to a single department or business unit.
• Assists in the identification of key healthcare redesign business issues and the design of analytic approaches.
• Conducts research on identified key healthcare redesign business issues.
• Provides oversight and direction to analysts and assigned components of project work.
• Evaluates and distills analyses conducted by other departments and/or outside consultants.
• Assists in developing and utilizing data gathering tools, such as surveys/questionnaires, work sampling, financial modeling, and/or interview questions, to ensure that appropriate quantitative and qualitative data is gathered for the analyses.
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across disciplines, projects and functional areas.
• Structures and executes analysis independently.
• Extracts data for analysis and interpretation.
• Prepares preliminary interpretations of analyses for project teams, clients, and/or department management.
• Recommends suggested action steps based on the analytic results.
• Prepares reports synthesizing analytical results, highlighting implications of findings.
• Follows through any further actions based on the results using sound business judgment.
• Assists in the development of project proposals, recommendations, implementation plans, communication packages, performance measurement tools, and training materials related to the assigned projects.
• Contributes to practice development and department administration including, recruiting, debriefing on training, and developing thought pieces on topics like change management.
• May provide input to performance reviews of others in department.
• Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implmented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum three (3) years of related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Demonstrated ability to identify issues and propose methodological solutions, synthesizes analyses well, highlights implications of findings.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
• Possesses technical expertise in some areas.
• Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, and presentation.
• Proficient with PC applications including spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics packages.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Experience working in healthcare.
• Master's degree preferred.
Advanced MS Access, Excel
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.