Summary of Specialist Role
Specialists are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented individuals in Analytics, Media, Strategy and Creative to help drive results for our clients. You will be responsible for aiding, guiding and training Analysts as well as analyzing and crafting insights. Your activities will include:
- Work alongside the digital media team to design measurement plans that align with client goals and objectives
- Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Deliver reports to gauge effectiveness of digital media advertising programs including: search engine marketing, display, mobile, social, video, etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Work with internal Artemis team to expand usage of tool and develop new analysis
- Monitor and analyze advertising campaign performance and provide strategic insights and optimization recommendations.
- Work with media team to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., site tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Analyze site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
- Provide input into test and learn programs and opportunities
- Identify analytics up-sell opportunities within clients, including Web analytics and landing page testing.
- Conducting primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries.
- Our Specialist come from various backgrounds, with analytic experience. They bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work
- We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
- 2-5 years of online media and creative measurement experience preferred or business experience working in an account services industry such as Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Consulting, or finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of digital media planning and buying preferred
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and synthesizing online advertising performance metrics
- Strong ability to measure and optimize advertising campaign placed on behalf our clients
- Proficiency with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., DoubleClick DFA and Atlas
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics, a plus.
- Experience working with resources such as TNS, comScore, Dynamic Logic, and other research/planning tools, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.