Eccovia Solutions is a leading Case Management solution designed to advance the missions of health, human and social service organizations. Architected on a web-based platform, Eccovia Solutions is highly configurable and designed to gather, use and report client information with ease. ClientTrack helps organizations improve efficiency in day-to-day tasks, such as intakes, assessments, determining eligibility, case notes, tracking client progress, measuring outcomes, providing referrals, and more. Human Service Organizations that use a wide variety of tools to manage these activities can consolidate their technology by using ClientTrack.
This role acts as subject matter expert on data warehousing and reporting and is responsible to lead the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the Enterprise Data Warehouse and key reporting deliverables. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SSRS, SSAS, and dimensional modeling to use this data to create software applications that present data through reports, dashboards, scorecards, and KPI’s.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, enhance, and integrate ETL Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence Solutions
- Deploy and maintain ETL Data Warehouses
- Develop SSIS packages for ETL
- Write SQL Server stored procedures for reporting
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
- Work in collaboration with other developers on an agile team
- Work with product owners and business analysts to define requirements
- Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause and corrective action concerning device connectivity issues at connected accounts
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by Eccovia Solutions
Education, Work Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing SQL Server databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience developing dimensional models, especially using the Kimball method
- Experience creating and deploying SSIS packages
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience working with large enterprise databases and datasets
- Knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, and best practices
- Experience with healthcare software, Electronic Health Records, HL7
- Windows Server, IIS, DevOps
- Microsoft Azure or other Cloud platform experience
- Experience working with large databases / Big Data
- Microsoft or other professional certifications is a plus
- Must work on site – no remote workers.
- You must be able to legally work in the United States – we do not offer visa sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.