At Rambus, we are turning incredible possibilities into everyday reality by helping to deliver the innovations that greatly impact the world we live in. We create leading-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security to smart sensors and lighting. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems around the globe, running critical applications for Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms.
And our history runs deep – we have been a staple in Silicon Valley for the past 25 years and are continually anticipating key technology trends and are developing innovations that drive market changes. From a pure IP provider to becoming a fabless chipmaker, Rambus is evolving to address critical challenges in the semiconductor industry.
As a dynamic organization, we are always seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to explore their passions to develop products that have real life impact. As well, Rambus benefits are among the most comprehensive and competitive in Silicon Valley.
The role of the Solutions Marketing Manager is to serve as liaison between the Corporate Marketing (CM) functions and our Memory and Interfaces Division (MID). The Solutions Marketing team is responsible for representing the needs of the Business Unit (BU), gathering the appropriate requirements and technical information for use in the development of integrated marketing campaigns. This entails working with the BU to gain working technical- and business-level knowledge across all MID product lines, including our memory interface chips, memory and SerDes PHYs, and future memory architectures.
As part of the Solutions Marketing Team, the Solutions Marketing Manager will work closely with the Corporate Marketing team (web, corporate communications, events, advertising, etc.) and MID product marketing and management to ensure successful planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns. This role will be responsible for developing supporting marketing content (solutions briefs, web content, press and analyst presentations, trade show signage, video scripts, etc.) and staffing external events (industry events and trade shows) as needed.
- Marketing Campaigns:
- Strong & consistent communications of BU strategies/requirements back to the appropriate CM functions (web, creative, PR, etc.)
- Execution of corporate campaigns in conjunction with functional CM roles that are consistent with the needs of the BUs as well as corporate branding requirements
- Maintain a global view of all (current & future) product/solution-level activities to ensure consistency with the Rambus brand (maintain a rolling four-quarter view & report back to the whole CM team)
- Collaborate with CM team to contribute to press releases, advertisements, solutions briefs, social media campaigns, etc.
- Provide support to co-branding campaigns with partners and licensees
- Assist in the development of marketing materials for press, analyst, and industry presentations
- Product Launches
- Collaborate with BUs and Corporate Communications in crafting messaging/positioning for products/solutions
- Successful execution and project management of specific campaigns developed to meet the needs of the BUs (product launches)
- Create and deliver dynamic media and analyst presentations
- Lead pre- and post-launch activities, such as analysis, reporting, and internal communications.
- Lead/assist in the development and execution of internal and external communications of product and solution launches and major updates
- Content and Deliverables:
- Create and/or participate in content development related to the BU requirements
- Proficiency in proofing, reviewing, editing, document finalization and coordination/distribution of marketing info
- Content development for company website
- Develop key messages for solutions online, print, and social media campaigns
- Events and Trade Shows:
- Assist with trade show coordination, demo planning and messaging, booth equipment and signage, set-up and staffing
- Attendance at relevant conferences, expos, and shows
- Engineering or technical Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Decision making, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment; flexible in meeting deadlines and urgent requests
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, works well individually and on a team
- 20% travel (domestic and international)
Rambus offers an extremely competitive compensation package, which includes a strong base salary, bonus, equity, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, time-off program and gym membership.
Rambus creates cutting-edge semiconductor and IP products, spanning memory and interfaces to security, smart sensors and lighting. Our chips, customizable IP cores, architecture licenses, tools, services, training and innovations improve the competitive advantage of our customers. We collaborate with the industry, partnering with leading ASIC and SoC designers, foundries, IP developers, EDA companies and validation labs. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of devices and systems, powering and securing diverse applications, including Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media platforms. At Rambus, we are makers of better. For more information about Rambus, visit rambus.com. For additional information on life at Rambus and our current openings, check out rambus.com/careers/ .
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.