The incumbent participates and/or performs project lead role for medium to large size client projects involving data enhancement, modeling strategies and providing process knowledge around data and modeling. The Specialist also provides statistical modeling and process knowledge as well as demonstrates the value of LexisNexis Risk products to potential and existing clients through results presentations. The Specialist is responsible for partnering with the client, account manager, and sales representative to lay out the test design/production design requirements and present the results to the customer. The incumbent will share the test design/production design with internal production organizations to build the test/production process. The incumbent will assist senior team members and management in developing best practices around products and processes.
- Interacts regularly with customers (both internal and external) to help translate how processes meet the customers needs in a persuasive business case and identify and recommend solutions to met customer needs. This position will be responsible for facilitating mid to large size projects with sales, customers and production teams building the processes. Clear understanding of all of the customer's objectives. The incumbent will gain a thorough understanding of the customer's input data, as well as the Company process output data, perform the appropriate analysis, and format the results into a professional customer presentation.
- Provides knowledge and answers client questions on specific tools related to the industry (i.e. modeling tools and data) and helps to coordinate the tools into the customer's workflow.
- Understands profit and loss analysis in related industries and makes sound business decisions and recommendations to management based on this data.
- Understands the scope and objectives of a given customer as it relates to profit and loss in related industry.
- Business case development: responsible for compiling or developing all sections of a business case. The business case may include: customer objective(s), Input data summary, data quality summary, process and performance tables including how the process compares to industry standards, financial analysis and conclusions / next steps.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating to management, sales professionals or other team members any unusual anomalies that exist with the customer's data that would lead to the inability to produce a persuasive business case in a timely fashion and/or the product that is being delivered back to the customer. Additional responsibilities include professional interaction with the customer to gain a complete understanding of the customer's input data and how the process lines up with the industry.
- Expected to participate in and effectively lead the results presentation to the customer, either in-person or via telephone, and provide significant risk information and analytics and market specific knowledge and significant knowledge and understanding of modeling.
- Responsible for leading and contributing all phases of the client project life cycle on multiple mid to large size projects simultaneously and executing timely project delivery.
- Understands and applies data, scoring and score implementation concepts / strategies, and is able to communicate these to customers (both internal and external) specific to the market that is being supported.
- Identifies, develops and/or implements strategies appropriate for the needs of the client.
- Partners with the modeling, engineering and/or production groups to determine the value of a solution and generates the necessary summary reporting.
- Recommends process efficiency and effectiveness solutions to management; identifies and leads or contributes in the development of best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, finance or MIS or equivalent years experience.
- 3-5 years with 2+ Years with industry experience (Collections, Credit, Insurance or Direct Marketing).
- 1 year customer facing experience with a proven track record of successes preferred.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences; experience in preparing clear, concise business case documentation
- Strong presentation skills and required to create custom market facing presentations
- Highly proficient analytical and problem solving skills to understand the problem/issue that the customer needs to have solved – involving in depth research, asking correct probing questions, drawing valid conclusions and identifying risks
- Strong understanding of specific Risk Information and Analytics industry or related industry: such as Banking, Collections, Insurance, and Direct Marketing
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of full life cycle project management and project methodology skills; prior business analyst experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced Excel functions (i.e. creating tables)
- P & L analysis in the credit, collections, insurance, direct marketing and/or related markets and risk information and analytics industries.
- Understand and apply statistical modeling or related tools effectively in the appropriate related industry: such as Banking, Collections, Insurance and Direct Marketing
- Basic programming experience is preferred
- Strong relationship building and the ability to interact effectively with Modeling, Sales, IT, Product Development and Management
- Must possess consultative skills.
- Participates in development and evolution of Batch products.
- Determines feasibility of customer requirements and designs solutions.
- Must be available to travel up to 20% of the time.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group plc, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 29,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Oct 18, 2016, 1:51:13 PM
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.