Abraxas, Cubic Global Defense
We are currently looking to bring another committed innovator onto our team to help deliver a highly scalable analytics solution that will serve hundreds of organizations across the globe.
- Be the point person for this technical delivery team, bringing your deep understanding of IT systems and technologies, direction-setting, and providing expert guidance to developers, systems administrators, and others.
- Work closely with project managers and lead the Urban Insights technical team in the design, planning, and implementation of integrated systems that deliver high-value insights to Cubic customers
- Research emerging design patterns, methods and technologies to formulate technical recommendations that drive greater value into our systems and solutions
- Support and encourage the team to maintain the knowledgebase that documents the design of our products and solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert representing our group within the broader Cubic organization and externally regarding our technology roadmap, systems architecture, supporting infrastructure, and other aspects of the technology portfolio
Technologies we use:
- Angular 2
If you’re motivated to harness the power of data to improve the lives of millions of travelers and can check the boxes above, let's talk.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Four-year college degree (BS or BA) in computer science, engineering or related field plus 8 years of related experience or advanced degree with 6 years of related experience. Minimum of 5 years experience must be in an Architect or Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability. Worker Type:
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.