Renesas, the first microcontroller company to offer a platform product, changing the way that embedded systems are created and maintained over a product lifetime for IoT and industrial applications. The Synergy Platform was designed from the ground-up
as a complete solution of qualified commercial software integrated with a broad new family of MCUs plus intuitive development tools, valuable solutions, a new ecosystem, and a web-based Gallery to support the entire platform. Product-qualified software and
tools enable developers to begin development at the application level saving valuable schedule time and providing for more focus on the system level features. Innovative customers appreciate how quickly they can prototype, experiment with new features, then
drive resulting products quickly to mass production.
Renesas is seeking an exceptional member of the Software Product Marketing team. The Software Product Marketing team develops Marketing Requirements Documents and works with development teams to ensure traceability through the process to Software QA Release.
Once a release occurs through QA, the Software Product Marketing team prepares and manages the release, including documentation, artifacts, marketing materials and roll-out to the field. This is an important role managing the development and release of software
for the innovative Synergy Platform. The fast moving, dynamic pace in the Synergy Business Division offers both challenges and opportunities for the person seeking satisfaction through the delivery of products and services that change customers’ businesses.
The Synergy Platform has been well accepted by the market and this role is to support the proliferation of this innovative IoT Platform. As development of enhanced capabilities accelerates, there is need to productize add-ons, solutions, and tools while working
with a network of strategic partners.
The successful candidate will:
• Develop release materials for software projects as part of the Synergy Platform
• Work with partners, developers, and internal team members to create marketing programs for new functions and capabilities
• Develop marketing collateral and materials to communicate software capabilities, advantages and benefits
• Prepare release materials, artifacts, and documentation for users working with engineering and SQA
• MSCS or MSEE desired, or a BSEE, BSCE, or B.S. Business Administration with at least 5 years of software experience; MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded software product marketing or software development role with a solid background in embedded systems
• Strong background in embedded software, intimately familiar with business knowledge in the software marketplace
• Technical expertise with concrete proficiency in emerging software and systems technologies such as Internet of Things, microcontrollers, sensors applications and embedded wireless communications
• Excellent project management skills
• Knowledge of software development life cycles, engineering best practices
• Experience developing at least one commercially-available embedded application, system, or program
• Understanding of embedded system business trends, technology, competitors, ecosystem, and customer needs
• Exceptional communication skills: presentation creation/delivery, public speaking, and written
• Ability to create compelling marketing communication materials, including slide sets, application
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.