Help us solve the world’s most challenging cloud computing problems
and build a great company along the way.
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build an integrated Big Data platform for IoT devices
- Develop mobile applications and services
- Modernize existing web based applications to SaaS / cloud based applications
- Building web based scalable and distributed cloud native applications
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%)
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- 2-4 years of software engineering experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration or Test Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience developing Java and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with some of the following: Git, Svn, Maven, Gradle, Jira, Trello, Bamboo, or Jenkins
- Ability to travel occasionally to client locations
- AWS, Google or other cloud- related experience
- Experience using Angular, Go, Scala, C/C++, or Python
- Sense of humor
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity
- Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy
- 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future
- Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance
- Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving
- Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy
- Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction
- Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
Cloud Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.