We're looking for a
Software Engineer, Machine Learning (Sunnyvale, Ca)
What sets us apart?
- We have been working in Cloud computing for 15+ years and now working on exciting projects in PaaS, Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- We are a technology company that understands the importance of staying up-to-date and at the forefront of new and innovative technologies. Global Scale?! We have over 20 million users in 192 different countries! Who even knew there were 192 different countries?
- We make software that empowers people, and we think that is pretty cool! So much so, that we live it every day. Cornerstone offers monthly development days, along with countless training opportunities. Top it off with real career growth possibilities, and you have yourself a company for the long term!
- Check out our office. Need a code break? Go play in our arcade, watch a movie in our theater, or even get a free massage in our dedicated massage room! Or, grab some free food and rest on our outdoor patio (Ocean view of course)
- We also offer top of the line benefits! How does Company stock, unlimited PTO, a 401k match and top of the line healthcare sound?
In this role you will…
- Focus on R&D with the vast quanitity of HR data in Cornerstone
- Perform software development and data-engineering
- Work collaboratively within the Big-Data MLP Team
- Contribute towards the growth of the underlying computational platform as well as excration of new Insights from data
- Continue to learn and develope expertise in the R&D work and areas that the Big-Data MLP team has been involed in
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A strong understanding of pattern recognition and predicitve analytics
- A strong foundations in both software development as well as the mathematical analysis of data
- Fluency in Apache Spark, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka and the Microservices architecture
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies…
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.