• Contribute to the architecture, design, implementation, and delivery of IoT Software Platform.
• Play a key role in executing on the IoT Software Platform test automation strategy, driving quality and testability of products and services.
• Build and test highly horizontally scalable, distributed services that run in public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures.
• Create functional and performance E2E tests leveraging opens source tools and enabled by continuous integration systems.
• Build and test large scale messaging infrastructure, data replication, auto-scaling and stream processing.
• Build enhancements to our data stream network to handle trillions of monthly transactions.
• Utilize contemporary development tools such as Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, etc to perform your work.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Highly proficient in one or more of Python, Java, or C++. You are able to implement new patterns and refactor code without specifications in one or more of these languages.
• Hands on experience with Junit, TestNG, JMeter and Shell scripting.
• Solid understanding of networking concepts and conceptual understanding of protocols.
• Knowledge and experience with object-oriented design patterns.
• Knowledge of distributed computing
further information please contact Karthik 847-906-7686
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.