Pittsburgh-based company specializing in wireless communications, low power design, and wireless power solutions seeks a software engineer with 2-5 years of experience to design, develop, test, and release software for a wide variety of Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) and Wireless Sensor Actuator Network (WSAN) Internet of Things (IOT) products.
- Architecting, developing, and deploying IOT systems based upon WSN and WSAN networks
- Architecting, developing, and deploying test frameworks for the IOT systems
- Working with diverse internal and external engineering teams comprised of electrical, mechanical, and software engineers
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and knowledge acquisition skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in C programming language with real-time and embedded software development experience
- Experience in Linux and other embedded RTOS development
- Experience with mobile and wireless technologies
- Ability to work in a joint hardware/software/mechanical engineering team
- Experience developing and deploying software on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience developing and deploying software on mobile platforms such as IOS and Android
- Experience developing and deploying web based applications including developing lower REST API, Business Logic, Data Model, Server, and Hosting environment layers and the upper user interface and user experience layers
- Understanding of software testing, automated build processes, and deployment at scale
- Awareness of security concerns and solutions
Recruiter resumes not considered.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive Salary; Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Matching 401K Plan; Bonus Plan
Internal Number: SE2
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.