Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless,
optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operation support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices
for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees
in over 90 countries. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, Google+ LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous
401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Software Engineer based in Morgan Hill, CA you will have responsibility for designing, developing, debugging, and testing software programs for adding new capabilities on our state of the art test and measurement instruments targeted at the mobile communications
test and measurement market.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Software design and development under Windows/Linux environment for test & measurement instruments
- Interfacing with software leaders, hardware engineers, and product managers to understand requirements
- Creating task lists from high level requirements
- Taking ownership of quality, functionality, and testing of your deliverables
- Taking direction from the software leader, working in a team environment, and adjusting to shifting priorities
- Following software engineering best practices including estimation, design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and documenting test cases for the automated regression test suite
- Following Agile software development practices
- Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager based in Morgan Hill, CA.
- Part of Scrum team, day to day activities assigned by the software owner of the team
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-4 years of experience as a Software Engineer is desired
- Thorough understanding of OOD/OOP principles is required
- Experience with C# or C++ programming in a multi-threaded application is required
- Experience with C programming for embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with version control systems like GIT or SVN is desired
- Experience working with RF test equipment like Spectrum Analyzers, Vector Network Analyzers, and Signal Generators is a plus
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learning ability
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.