The SSG/DPD team is looking for an entry level software development engineer to develop software on Linux kernel to support Fabric products for HPC and cloud/enterprise market segments.
- Experience developing software on Linux.
- Proficient in the C and python programming languages.
- MSCS required, (PhD degree preferred).
- Experience with Linux development tools such as GIT, github, make, and bash.
- Experience installing and administering Linux distributions from Redhat, SUSE, and/or CentOS.
- Knowledge of software test development, testing frameworks, and testing and validation methodologies.
- Experience with HPC software environments and middleware, such as MPI and PGAS languages and runtimes.
- Knowledge of InfiniBand, Intel Omni-Path and Intel iWarp fabric products drivers and software.
- Knowledge of the new Open Fabrics OFI communications interfaces.
- Knowledge of cloud and enterprise software stacks, such as OpenStack, Hadoop, and Machine Learning frameworks.
Develops software as the primary job function; designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.