Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Spark Capital and Intel Capital.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, such as Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.
Day-to-day, we encourage unconventional thinking, thrive on great communication and debate, and know how to move quickly. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning and improvement. Most of all, we set high standards and ambitious goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products.
You’re a social media guru with extensive experience managing online communities. You’re an innovative thinker with big ideas on how to develop a brand and disrupt the marketplace. Connecting a brand with its customers to create/deepen relationships is second nature and you have a knack for both strategy and execution. When you talk social, it’s with unbridled passion and a desire to push boundaries and truly innovate. And you’re a team player who can seamlessly work with product and marketing teams, providing thought leadership and driving results.
What you’ll be doing :
- Managing all Thalmic Labs’ community-building and social media initiatives
- Overseeing development of strategies to maximize channel awareness and traffic, including organic social media and viral campaigns, relationship-building with online communities, and promoting experiential events
- Understanding the nuances of each digital channels and manage them accordingly to maximize results
- Tracking, monitoring and analyzing performance of social campaigns to optimize community outreach and engagement
- Establishing and track weekly growth goals and develop ideas to continue expanding Thalmic Labs’ social reach
- Working with CMO and Marketing Director to create cohesive marketing strategies amplified through socials
- Identifying opportunities and provide thoughtful recommendations, including competitive assessment, channel/platform expansion, and integration of social media into business strategy and marketing operations
- Managing engagement with external online community, providing best-in-class customer interactions and compiling data into actionable reports to shape content and products
- Tracking emerging trends, tools and technologies and translate knowledge into business applications
- Coordinating Thalmic Labs’ external communications for social partnerships
- Supporting marketing leaders with additional duties as required
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of social media strategy/management, client or agency side
- Proven experience overseeing social community management
- Mastery of keywords, metrics, and social media tool reporting
- Strong knowledge of social and digital media technologies, including metrics and reporting
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technology (e.g. VR, AR, IOT)
- A self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.