About Daikin Applied
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry leading innovations and technology. Our Rebel rooftop units, Magnitude magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder air cooled chillers and SmartSource WSHP compete among the most efficient products in the market. Also, our extensive aftermarket service and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2015 revenues in excess of $15 billion and more than 51,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights, Inc.
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.
Daikin Applied offers outstanding opportunities for people who are seeking challenging and rewarding positions. Our success hinges upon our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry global leader, we welcome you to apply for positions with us.
As a Service Sales Representative (SSR) III the incumbent will work in an assigned territory and partner closely with Independent Manufacturers Representatives, District Office/Service Center Managers & SSRs, Parts, and Technicians. The SSR III will work to develop and maintain customer relationships in order to sell preventative maintenance contracts, service and repair work on HVAC products, and new products or projects. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Directs sales planning
- Analysis of competitive products and selling techniques
- Marketing legislation
- Sales Budgets
- Pricing and distribution
- Verifies prices and provides product descriptions based on available data, using company pricing lists and related information
- Developing existing customer business
- Maintain contact with major accounts within territory
- Develops a pipeline of future sales opportunities
- Prepares sales proposals
- Cost estimates
- Pricing quotations on new work
- Coordinates the preparation of cost estimates on project consultations
- Performs tests and conducts surveys on competitive products in order to determine the need for product alterations or the development of new products
- Identifies and implements tools and resources to assist in sales efforts (energy rebates)
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related disciple preferred
- 5+ years or professional Service Sales experience
- Competitor experience in commercial HVAC industry experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to travel 2-3x per week
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success — energized by meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated example of taking initiative with a solid work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills, well developed listening skills, and ability to interpret business and/or client needs
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.