Support Supermicro Global Service network and help build a world-class field engineering organization. This position requires the ability to work night shift hours including nights and weekends as required to respond to customer requests, diagnose problems, travel to and/or stationed at customer sites, repair and replace defective parts or systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Qualifications :
- 4-year degree in Engineering or other technical fields
- 2+ years’ experience in field engineering servicing complex X86 systems and parts
- Will consider Associates Degree in electrical technology, electronics or equivalent military experience.
- Work experience in large enterprise or certification in Linux and/or Windows environment is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English (read/write/speak).
- Travel and off-business hour may be required
- About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.