Support Supermicro Global Service network and help build a world-class service engineering organization. This position requires the ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required to respond to customer requests and escalations, diagnose problems, travel to customer sites, repair and replace defective parts or systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
The Essential Duties include but not limited to following areas:
- 4-year degree in Engineering or other technical fields
- More than 4 years’ experience in field engineering servicing complex X86 systems and parts
- Will consider Associates Degree in electrical technology, electronics or equivalent military experience.
- Work experience in large enterprise or certification in Windows, Linux or VM environment is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English (read/write/speak).
- Travel is required
- About the Company:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.