CURRENT OPENINGS: Princeton, NJ
ZS Associates is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating the business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities that are at the core of sales and marketing operations.
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS' proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements;
- Partner with solution delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners;
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Responsible for directing the activities of a Data Stewardship team, and leading governance decisions related to all aspects of master data management including
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare customer ecosystem (professionals and organizations) and provide subject matter expertise to field sales, legal, compliance, targeting and reporting for customer data resolution
- Deep expertise with standard 3 rd pharmaceutical datasets including IMS prescriber (Xponent), HCOS (org profile) and Outlet (DDD) data feed
- Lead data analysis and profiling to conduct manual resolution and provide input on match rule tuning business rules
- Provide guidance for data cleansing and standardization
- Continuously monitor the Data Quality to ensure accurate data is available to business and to understand patterns to improve the data quality
- Bachelor's/master's degree with specialization in Computer or IT, BCA or other computer related disciplines;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Additional skills:
- 5+ years of Data Governance experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible and collaborative, working in a global operating model
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Knowledge of current issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.