Tridium is the inventor of the Niagara Framework, an IoT software framework that solves the challenges of managing smart devices, in real time, over the Internet. The Niagara Framework is Tridium’s core technology that supports an ecosystem of innovators who deliver powerful IoT solutions across a wide range of industries including energy services, building automation, and industrial automation. That ecosystem has successfully deployed over 500,000 instances of Niagara worldwide.
Tridium’s Product team is looking for an experienced, energetic, and innovative Senior Software Engineer.
* Be a part of Tridium’s world class team of software engineers as we advance Tridium’s position as a market leader in open systems and software, forming the foundation of the Internet of Things
* Be a technology leader participating in the design and implementation of Tridium’s next generation Niagara Edge software technology
* Coach and mentor team members
* Handle support inquiries escalated from internal technical support group
* Collaborate with a globally distributed engineering team
The Ideal Candidate:
* Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Is a critical thinker that challenges assumptions and seeks new ideas
* Actively solicits opposing perspectives and alternative ideas
* Proactively shares accomplishments, knowledge, lessons, and updates across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a software related discipline, from an accredited college or university plus 8 years of experience as a professional software engineer.
If no degree, 10 years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 5 years of demonstrated understanding of Object/Component Oriented Design techniques
- 3 years of experience with test-driven design methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in designing modular, robust, maintainable, and comprehensible code.
- Master’s degree in a related a field
- Java development experience
- Experience in developing software frameworks and services for connected systems from Edge to Cloud
- Experience with the development of connectivity and communication protocols
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.