Microsoft is innovating in creating truly personal and natural experiences by enabling natural and engaging conversations (chats) between humans and bots. By expanding the bots’ senses to images, voice and videos, we are connecting humans to the world of digitalized information, knowledge, and services through natural and engaging experiences.
We invite you to join a passionate team that is building the conversation and artificial intelligence services capabilities for the bot ecosystem. If you embrace ambiguity and you can wear many hats, this is a great opportunity to join a pioneering team at its early stages, help define its vision, and have high impact.
Product manager (Senior)
As a PM in the team, you will be responsible for PMs on this team are responsible to blend intelligence (EQ/IQ), capabilities (skills) and senses into the natural flow of conversations. We are looking for a strong PM with balanced set of creativity, customer focus, design, partner engagement, and execution skills.
- Strong user empathy, passion for working on user facing and interaction product
- 6+ years customer facing experiences for US market
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, and proven cross-discipline/group collaboration capability
- As plus, experiences in cutting-edge technology at AI/ML/Image recognition spaces. Interested in studying and abstracting patterns from big-data.
- Familiarity with US online culture is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.