Our team is creating the next generation of Data analytics platform that will utilize sensors and Big Data to deliver insights in IIOT. The innovative and proprietary platform is rapidly evolving, and we are looking to identify an individual to be one of the leaders on our product management team. This position reports to the Director Product Management.
The individual is responsible for key contributions in the product planning and delivery phases throughout all product lifecycles, works closely with R&D software development, marketing communications and technical support to ensure project milestones, launch plans and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manage the entire life cycle of product delivery, including: product owner duties developing and clarifying user epics, user stories and features for development. Storyboarding new features for platform modules and application expansion.
- Drive the product development processes while working closely with SW/HW Project Manager, Engineering/Scrum Master(s) and HW/SW developers to ensure optimal product feature set requirements are well documented, socialized and clarified.
- Capacity to create and deliver technical or business decision maker presentations for internal/external customers when necessary.
- Develop material input for technical documentation and marketing communication groups for product User Guides, Brochures, Installation Guides, Release Notes and White papers
- Develop training material for technical support and sales (transfer of information before product (revision) launches)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or technology is required. Masters degree in business, engineering or technology a plus.
- Minimum 10 years proven experience in product management working with user experience teams and business analysis for an enterprise SaaS platform.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Hands on, collaborative and resourceful leader who will be comfortable navigating a large organization with broadly dispersed resources.
- Experience with focus groups and user research, using best practices in application UI refinement.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions to achieve target goals.
- Strong skills in Agile Scrum software development, working with CA Agile (Rally), JIRA or other software project tools.
- Experience with delivery of an enterprise product line using Agile-Scrum development methodologies. Drive and passion for industry-leading, best in class UX and UI.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Experience in the SaaS market, portal systems and cloud applications, management software monitoring systems, data analytics tools.
- Technical background in video & telemetry, monitoring management platforms, data base systems, API restful services and IoT, initiatives.
- Experience working for a start-up company or environment developing and launching a new SaaS product.
- Experience with facilitating and specifying necessary integrations with 3rd party software systems.
- Straightforward, open-minded, non-hierarchical.
- Able to build rapport at all levels within Newco and GE and externally; able to work successfully in a large, highly-matrixed organization.
- Self directed, creative, driven, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Able to quickly assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors and technologies.
- Capable of analyzing, interpreting, drawing conclusions and implementing solutions on a variety of complex issues.
- Adept at building consensus and driving ideas forward with conviction.
- Strong drive and high energy; action and results oriented.
- Quick-minded; deep intellectual horsepower; professional and engaging demeanor; strong verbal and written skills.
- Direct, open and honest personality with the highest personal and professional integrity.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.