Zonar is a leading transportation technology company providing world class user experience for drivers, fleet managers, and executives via desktop PC, tablet and mobile experiences in trucking, vocational, and people transportation industries. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to focus on delivering an excellent driver experience on all types of vehicles. The senior product manager will be responsible for aligning the organization to support the launch of new models that leverage a purpose built custom tablet and also third party tablets with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution to meet the needs of our customers with new apps and services built by Zonar and our partners.
The Senior Product Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Product Management and interface directly with Zonar customers and partners to identify and prioritize business opportunities in this space.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define, develop, own, and communicate Zonar’s driver facing product roadmap
- Supervise a team of two product managers in the implementation and management of a variety or driver facing solution
- Involvement in the concept development, planning & implementation of the roll- out of new tablets and evolution of current tablets with a focus on functionality such as white list, black list, data usage reporting and billing
- Provide support and resolve issues related to MDM like managing end user mobile permissions, the ability to load new apps and an administrator portal
- The Sr. Product Manager will define requirements for solutions and work with additional product managers and technology teams to build apps and/or negotiate with partners to license/build the apps
- Work with Sales, Care, and technical teams to understand market and customer needs and to ensure product suitability.
- Represent the customer for the design and development teams
- Working collaboratively with Architecture, Engineering, and User Experience to develop solutions which meet market needs and wants
- Build financial models and business cases to justify product investments
- Work closely with Engineering and QA to successfully meet release milestones
- Define success and manage metrics to track performance in achieving success
This role requires a highly motivated leader who is comfortable working within a skilled technical environment. The ideal candidate possesses a creative flare and entrepreneurial spirit – bringing strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, an ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a strong desire to contribute to Zonar’s continued success.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, required (Technical degree and/or experience working as a software developer, a plus)
- 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in Product Management in an Agile software development process, required
- Experience delivering B2C applications for mobile phones and tablets required
- Experience with MDM is a plus.
- Demonstrated success collaborating and driving outcomes across cross-functional teams, including engaging with Sales, Marketing and Product Delivery teams to deliver product improvements, effectively leading executive level collaboration, and developing various internal and external partners
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Able to set goals and achieve scheduled deadlines
- Passionate orientation and attention to customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.