. Main Responsibilities:
- Explore technical and market trends on network capability openness, internet of things, NFV/SDN, intelligent operation, discussing and marketing Huawei strategies and solutions with customers and present Huawei position in industry activities;
- Monitor customer (mainly telecom operators) and competitor moves, i.e., strategies, positioning and product functionality, to develop/refine VoIP/VoLTE/ViLTE/VoWifi solutions marketing strategy and identify market opportunities;
- Analyze customer needs and markets to define product requirements and help develop product/solution roadmaps;
- Identify and work with partners who are complimentary to build an end-to-end solution;
- Work with other internal organizations including but not limited to architect, R&D, sales engineering and account management to enhance products and product lines;
- Lead, participate and conduct customer visits and product presentations to key industry organizations, conferences, forums, etc.;
- Work with corresponding teams on RFx, customer meetings, customer queries, etc.;
- Elaborate mid-term strategic plan and marketing plan for key customers primarily in North America.
2 . Required Qualification or experience
- BS in EE, CS or equivalent is required. Higher degree such as MS, Ph.D., and MBA is a big plus.
- Minimum of 8 years experiences of PLM, marketing or sales in multimedia technology areas;
- Comprehensive and deep understanding of IMS, IoT, SDP, WebRTC, SBC, IP networking;
Acute sense of new technologies and industry trends and ability to translate them to business
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills and fluency in English;
- Excellent and customer-focused presentations skills.
3 . Key Competencies
Achievement Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, Impact and Influence, Information Seeking, Initiative, Interpersonal Understanding, Learning Ability, Persistence, Relationship Building.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.