Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Senior Manager, NBD Business Analytics based in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologic (Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, Immunology and Oncology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
Senior Manager, NBD Business Analytics will:
- Responsible for managing and implementing Primary Marketing Research Studies, Forecasting and Secondary Data Analyses. Specific responsibilities include managing quantitative and qualitative MR projects to support New Products in development and Licensing and Acquisition Deals, overseeing the development of MR Plans and budgets, identifying market research opportunities, forecasting Net Sales $’s, providing key insights, opportunities and barriers based on Primary and Secondary Research and influencing strategic business decisions and direction based on analyses of resulting data. Careful selection and management of Suppliers on design and implementation of projects is of utmost importance. Position may include direct reports. The position involves preparing and presenting to Sr. Management as well as being an active participant in the Strategic Planning and Business Planning process.
- This individual must be an expert in both primary and secondary research methodologies and data sources. He/she will provide marketing insights that drive strategies for their respective brand teams and must collaborate across the Business Analytics Team and all cross-functional business partners to ensure requirements are met. Additionally, the Sr. Manager must be able to demonstrate strategic thinking, the ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, and provide recommendations that will assist in the development of commercial strategies. This Sr. Manager should be leading in most of the J&J analytic competencies.
- The Sr. Manager is expected to work independently with members of the Brand Team to identify business needs and then develop methodologies to address those needs. Must be able to facilitate meetings and draw teams to appropriate conclusions and recommendations. Must be able to independently develop project definitions, project plans, deadlines, and then manage project to full completion.
- Bachelor Degree required
- An Advanced degree/MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- 6 years experience in MR/Forecasting and/or an analytics function is required
- Ability to learn and understand multiple therapeutic areas
- Experience and proficiency in conducting Primary MR Projects and Developing Forecast models is preferred
- A strong understanding and proficiency of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate research findings into actionable recommendations for strategic decisions and business growth
- Strong skills in strategic thinking and initiative
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of the Mx Process is preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 25% of travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.