The Johnson & Johnson Family of Diabetes Solutions Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Americas Business Analytics to be located in Wayne, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC) includes blood glucose monitoring systems (LifeScan, Inc.), insulin delivery systems (Animas Corporation and Calibra Medical), and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDCC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDCC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDSC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
To find out more, visit www.Animas.com OR www.LifeScan.com .
The Senior Manager, Americas Business Analytics is responsible for building and adapting transformational analytics capabilities for the regional JJDCC top markets – making current insights and analytics more efficient and effective while also adding new capabilities and setting the foundation for smarter insights that fuels our competitive edge through better and faster decisions. This leader will be a data driven “provocateur” presenting insights-based challenges from a neutral, objective perspective to ensure appropriate focus on the right dynamics to achieve sustained market leading growth.
The Senior Manager, Americas Business Analytics defines and owns the analytics strategy, manages regional supplier/syndicated relationships/contracts, leverages and adapts globally defined priority analytics capability, enforces regional governance and outcome measurement, deploys regional organization and talent strategies and fosters an ‘analytics first’ culture as a champion of change in ensuring JJDCC embraces discipline and fact-based state-of-the-art analytic solutions to drive customer acquisition and engagement and help drive sales and profitability for both BGM and Insulin Delivery.
The Senior Manager, Americas Business Analytics will:
- Report on the internal and external data to track performance, the overall market, technical/IT vendors, other specialists/contractors.
- Promote the organization’s use of advanced analytical technologies and capabilities to optimize investments and operating expense through ROI modeling and analytics, spanning the spend on selling, sampling meters, training, brand/channel marketing, and patient engagement.
- Build strong collaborative partnerships with senior business leaders across the Insights and Analytics team (Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Forecasting & Strategic Planning), WW Marketing sub functions and business leaders across both Americas customer and marketing teams.
- Oversee Americas analytics strategy, coordinating and aligning the delivery and support of analytics for the region and markets, ensuring adoption of globally defined standards across all key stakeholder groups while engraining analytics in key decisions to drive outcomes.
- Clearly and continuously communicate analytic vision, ensuring on-going regional stakeholder sponsorship and alignment. Serve as regional analytics thought leader and change agent within and outside the company.
- Make decisions and recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals and drives performance improvement
- Oversee regional analytic and data supplier and sourcing strategy with guidelines and disciplined processes to manage, gather, and integrate data from internal, external, syndicated, unstructured/structured, video/voice/text sources.
- Establish and maintain global aligned, regional data strategy enabling standard use of data through managed suppliers, sourcing strategies, ingestion processes and storage schemas for high quality, authoritative data sets. Define and enforce global data governance policies for data stewardship and quality at the regional level.
- Ensure overall analytic capabilities of the region and top markets are increasing at a rate commensurate with the volume, velocity and variety of data available to the organization, regionalizing and localizing globally defined advanced capabilities that ensure consistent use of modeling, simulation, forecasting and discovery methods to drive decision-making across all marketing and customer teams.
- Adapt and deploy globally standardized processes, predictive and real-time models with advanced simulation/scenario tools that drive spend ROI improvement and performance optimization opportunities in the region and for top markets.
- Drive sustainable profitable revenue growth through the delivery and on-going support of advanced and promotional mix models and insight-driven decision making.
- Leverage and deploy consistent processes, predictive sales/share forecasting and business planning methods including demand sensing, causal factors and risk volatility.
- Activate agile regional analytics portfolio management and governance framework that optimizes and scales investments, and measures outcomes – aligned and connected to global standards and processes.
- Leverage market structures and unmet needs to derive differentiated customer insights that enhance understanding of our stakeholders and the marketplace, leading to larger product launches, executional excellence and innovation. Focus on market segmentation, market/purchase structure, brand promotion optimization, test and learn analysis, and other improved performance programs.
- Enable regional and market performance tracking in partnership with finance – deploying standardized, automated consistent and globally aligned management reports, dashboards, key performance indicators and data platforms for self-serve.
- In partnership with IT, enable advanced analysis, knowledge exchange and self-service through the regionalization of a globally enabled flexible and adaptable future-state analytics technology platform that enables advanced and predictive insight generation, driving better business decisions and enabling growth.
- Mobilize integrated regional sales/commercial analytics organization providing consistent and trusted analytic expertise, inspiration, insights and decision support to the markets, marketing and customer teams. Advance overall analytics IQ by building analytics learning into regional marketing and commercial talent strategies, engraining ‘lead with insights' philosophy.
- A minimum of a Master's Degree is required; A Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience is required.
- Experience managing across business and technical areas in matrix environment is preferred; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; strong team-building skills are required.
- Experience in data modeling, information systems/tools, and related software and data management is required; Enterprise content management, and record-keeping policies and practice is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is required.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, shaping strategy and influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process and technology change is required.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services is required. Employing sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce a value outcome is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain analytical concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists and analysts is required.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external global contacts to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and negotiating win-win outcomes are all required.
- Experience leading multiple high profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources and the ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately is required.
- Commercial experience AND/OR management consulting experience is required.
- Experience in
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.