Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics to be located in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics will be:
- Responsible for providing advanced analytics solutions to influence decision making at senior levels of the organization. This includes commercial mix modelling, predictive analytics and ROI analysis to generate insights that will drive revenue and share growth while optimizing spend for Janssen brands.
- Develop the patient journey and conduct exploratory analysis with secondary data sources.
- Responsible for introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape, improve commercial execution, and optimize resource allocation.
- Responsible for establishing core advanced analytics capabilities in one of the Janssen business units.
- Lead a team of one to five direct reports and have project and vendor management responsibilities, ensuring timelines are met and budgets are managed.
- Responsible for story development and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related subject
- 7 years business experience with at least 3 years in a commercial analytics related field
- Knowledge and experience across breadth of analytical techniques
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with the secondary data sources in the pharmaceutical industry, such as prescriber level data, patient level data, EMR data, etc.
- Programming skills in SAS, R or other analytics software
- This position can be based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- Prior people management experience
- Expert consultative skills and business acumen
- Demonstrated experience in translating analytical findings to business insights and communicating them to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and client handling skills through management or consulting experience. Effective in team interactions in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven ability to work under tight timelines and prioritize among multiple projects
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.